“Baby I’m just gonna shake…” 💗 @taylorswift13, @Camila_Cabello & @charli_xcx killed it tonight at #repTourPasadena! 🎶 #reputationStadiumTour https://t.co/1h77jMmsf3
Here are her instructions, if you’re now dying to make them like I am:
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Wash your beets really well.
3. Lop off the tops and slice the beets into very thin slivers. Use a mandolin if you’re so inclined. Mind your fingers!
4. Lightly coat the beets in olive oil and lay them out on a greased baking sheet.
5. Sprinkle them with salt.
6. Put in the oven for one hour.
7. Remove and be careful, they’re hot.
8. Enjoy! Yum!
“When the wedding isn’t as Litt as they promised.”
All the adorable moments you may have missed.
Then: At the time of his final Buffy appearance, David was wrapping up the fourth season of the show’s spin-off, Angel, which ended the following year. In 2005, he began his 12-year run as Seeley Booth on Bones.
Now: A year after Bones ended, David began starring in SEAL Team, which was recently renewed for a second season.