The rules are simple:
1) You are playing the part of Mimi. Roger’s lines are the question, and Mimi’s are the full answer
2) You do not need any punctuation. Writing Mimi’s part just as a string of words until Roger’s next part will be accepted (no need for commas or question marks or periods, in fact it might register as incorrect if you use punctuation in the wrong place)
3) Caps don’t matter. You can write in all lowercase if you please
4) GOOD LUCK
Here’s the list!
Mirror selfies are so fun to take, especially when you have a great outfit on. Below are seven tricks to spice your pictures up.
1. A tight crop keeps things interesting and a little mysterious.
2. Look into your phone instead of the mirror.
3. Popping one leg out will make you appear taller—and a pair of amazing shoes doesn’t hurt.
4. If the frame is pretty, fit it into the pic!
5. Grab a friend! It’s even better when you’re both taking pictures at the same time.
6. If it’s all about the outfit and your head isn’t showing, keep your phone at chest height and point it down for the perfect angle.
7. Sneak yourself into the photo. A mirror selfie doesn’t always have to be obviously all you. It’s fun if your followers have to find you in the frame!