1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Check my text messages/calls/emails.
2. When you walk into a restaurant, what do you typically order?
Just water or a Coca Cola if I feel like getting crazy.
3. What’s the one word you are guilty of using too often?
“Like.” My mom rags on me for it all the time. Like, for real.
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
Looking for 5160×1440 resolution wallpapers for my PC.
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
My best friend Trevor was the last person who called me.
6. What’s the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
My phone wallpaper is this cool photo of a mountain on the middle of an island. My PC wallpaper is a galaxy that has a red to purple to green gradient.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
When I was recognized from 13 Reasons Why at a Five Guys Burgers and Fries. I’m awkward in general so social interactions like that usually get me nervous and anxious, but the people are always really sweet so I just act kind and try to meet them all as real people. I’m super lucky that I get to meet the people who are so impacted by our show. It’s humbling.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
Family Feud or one of those house flipping shows.
9. What’s the first CD you bought?
Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I bought it for my older sister as a birthday present. First CD I bought for myself was The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
A little bit of everything. Still lots of My Chemical Romance, and I’m also a big fan of Twenty One Pilots. I’ve been listening to Kendrick Lamar’s new album Damn, as well as Logic’s new album Everybody and they’re both so good too.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
French fries and mashed potatoes. All the starch.
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
Just saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and could not stop laughing. Can’t recommend that film enough. Loved it.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
I’m a sucker for plain cheese. Sausage sometimes though.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
Being anxious and not being able to sleep. Also squeaky wheels on shopping carts??
15. What was your first online screen name?
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
This list of questions so I can answer them in another email. Inception.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
Can’t go wrong with a good ‘ol “fuck” every now and then. My whole cast had a lengthy discussion on this.
18. What’s your favorite emoji?
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
That’s just evil. Both. And all other animals.
20. New York or Los Angeles?
Oh man, again, both! There’s different things to love about each.
21. Twitter or Instagram?
I don’t know, I use them both religiously. Both? I know, I’m bad at this.
22. Bacon or Nutella?
Nutella. Although what about Nutella on bacon? I’ve had a bacon chocolate bar before and it was really good. Someone get on this.
23. Britney or Christina?
Do we mean Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera? I’ve grown up listening to more Britney. Sorry Christina.
24. Coffee or tea?
25. NSYNC or BSB?
26. 2 a.m. or 2 p.m.?
I stay up too late but I prefer 2 p.m. if I can wake up for it lol.
27. Beyoncé or Rihanna?
I demand to know who comes up with these questions and why you feel the need to inflict this pain on me. Both, obviously.
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
I’ll be honest, I don’t even really know what Netflix and chill means? Like actually chill or what? Because I feel like that’s what I normally do when I watch Netflix?
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
“Best of Both Worlds” [song title]
30. And finally: tell us a secret.
I’m actually the #1 Ross Butler stan. Y’all can fight me on this.