1. Mila got her and Ashton's wedding rings from Etsy. Hers was $90, and Ashton's was $100.
2. When Mila's family moved from Ukraine to America, her parents told her they were moving "up the street."
3. Mila's first acting job was in a Barbie commercial.
4. Mila likes to have a "geriatric dinner," which she describes as having dinner between 5:30 to 6 p.m.
5. Mila debuted on Forbes' Most Powerful Celebs in 2013 at number 89.
6. Mila and Ashton Kutcher's relationship began as friends with benefits.
7. Mila has heterochromia — one eye is brown and the other is hazel green.
8. Mila had chronic uveitis, which caused temporary blindness in one of her eyes. This was until she got surgery to correct it.
9. Mila used to work at Rite Aid with her mom after she picked her up from That '70s Show filming.
10. Mila can speak Russian but can't read it.
11. The first book Mila read in English was Return to Oz.
12. Ashton frequently comes to Mila's shootings and she will tell him to stay at home if she has to film a sex scene.
13. The most common thing Mila hears from fans is "Shut up, Meg", which is a reference to her Family Guy character.
14. Mila was Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive in 2012.
15. Mila has a fake Instagram account.
16. Mila hasn't watched more than one or two full episodes of '70s Show.
17. Mila and Ashton shared 19 on-screen kisses during '70s Show. Ashton was also her first kiss.
18. When Mila auditioned for the role of Meg in Family Guy, she had to come back for a second and third audition after being asked to enunciate and slow down her speech.
19. Mila wanted a role on a show called Sunset Beach, an NBC soap set in Orange County, before she became Jackie on '70s Show.
20. One day, Mila helped out her friend by working at Natural Wonders for a day when one of the employees called in sick. This was around the third season of '70s Show, so many people recognized her.
21. Mila was 14 when she started '70s Show.
22. Mila read the script for Black Swan three times in one sitting.
23. Mila likes to play "World of Warcraft."
24. Mila used to bartend on the side for free.
25. Mila never auditioned for the role of Lily in Black Swan, but was referred by Natalie Portman and got the part after a Skype chat.
26. Mila learned how to use a gun while shooting Max Payne.
27. When Mila was 11, she was on an episode of Walker, Texas Ranger, and Chuck Norris taught her how to throw a punch.
28. In 2016, Mila renovated her parents' condo using Houzz, an online forum that helps users in landscape design and home improvement.
29. Mila and Ashton go on dates and try to make the effort not to talk about the kids.
30. In 2011, Mila attended a Marine Corps Ball celebrating it's 236th birthday after being asked by Sgt. Scott Moore.
31. Wilder Valderrama taught Mila how to drive.
32. Mila credits Judd Apatow for expanding her career after '70s Show with a role on Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
33. Mila briefly attended Loyola Marymount University before withdrawing.
34. Mila will get each of her kids only one gift for Christmas because their grandparents spoil them.
"Who is she?" —Me, screaming from my lawn after recovering from plastic surgery because I need it to feel young again.
August 14, 2017, 17:45 GMT
In 1979, Pablo Escobar spent around $63 million for his massive 5,000-acre estate. The property had 24 artificial lakes, an airstrip, helipads, a swimming pool, a 500-seat bullfighting arena, life-size concrete dinosaurs Escobar built for his son, and a private zoo.
Narcos was filmed at a separate location because the actual Hacienda Napoles was stripped apart by treasure seekers. After his death, the Colombian government ceded the retreat and valued it at $2.23 million. In 2014, a private company invested $10 million to restore the property and transform it into a theme park — but due to poor construction and serious damage to the buildings, the estate remains abandoned.
Our Editor Reviews
1. Oh crap, Eastwatch is on the opening credits map.
2. And there was no "nudity" tag this week, just "violence."
3. That usually means lots of bad things happening to people.
4. Bronn must be an excellent swimmer to drag Jaime's heavy ass this far.
5. DAMN Drogon is looking badass up there on that rock.
6. Daenerys: "Bend the knee."
Army: "I meant yes, hell yeah team Dany woo let's do this."
7. "I'm not beheading anyone." OH SHIT THEY'RE GONNA BE DINNER.
8. Or just ashes. Fried Tarly nuggets.
9. I love how Cersei and Jaime obliquely acknowledge how much of a shit Joffrey was. "If you were Olenna, who would you rather have had Margaery marry? Joffrey or Tommen?"
10. Oh crap Drogon smells Targaryen on Jon!
11. Dany's smart, calling back to that dagger thing.
12. "Hey, remember when you said you got stabbed? That seemed important. Let's circle back on that."
13. Jorah's back!
14. Oh and he is JEALOUS of Jon right now.
15. Damn, the Night King is still terrifying.
16. Old dusty white men sitting around a table deciding things. Looks familiar.
17. This "I'm not the one doing it" speech is hitting home too. A depressingly timely speech.
18. Oh god almighty, Tyrion, this is a terrible idea.
19. "Bring the dead to her." HOW?
20. Nope. Bad idea.
21. ALL OF OUR FAVORITE PEOPLE ARE GOING, THIS IS TERRIBLE.
22. Between Jon and Jorah going north and Tyrion and Davos going to King's Landing, SOMEONE we love is going to die.
23. Uh, whoa, Arya, chill. You just got home and you're dragging up the past?
24. Lotta accusations coming from a girl who assassinates people left and right.
25. Awwww, Bronn set up the meeting!
26. Oh. My. God. Wait.
27. Flea Bottom...blacksmiths...
28. This whole time we were wondering where he rowed off to, and he was right in fucking King's Landing.
29. Of course nobody recognized him, he's got a buzz cut now.
30. Oh fuck yeah, I'm ready to see Gendry fight with a big-ass hammer.
31. I love that we're seeing Davos work his smuggler magic.
32. GENDRY. HAMMER TIME.
33. "He'll do." Fuck yeah he will.
34. Oh dammit Cersei's pregnant.
35. Well, let's hope this one's not a complete sociopath.
36. Oh my god, Arya and Gendry are gonna reunite. Oh my god.
37. DREAM TEAM GETTIN' TOGETHER.
38. Y'all I'm really proud of Gilly and her reading progress.
39. SAM SHUT UP SHE WAS ABOUT TO REVEAL JON'S PARENTAGE.
40. Well, that's the of that then. Hope Sam stole some good books.
41. Counting down the minutes until Arya just murders Littlefinger.
42. Aha, he's trying to cover his tracks and get rid of the message that incriminates him in the whole damn thing.
43. That, or he's trying to burn one of his sexts to Catelyn.
44. OH NO.
45. OK, that was a good move, Littlefinger.
46. Tormund's on fire tonight.
47. OH SHIT THE HOUND IS HERE ALREADY.
48. Oh my god. So Jon, Jorah, Gendry, Tormund, and the Hound? That's a hell of a raid team.
49. DREAM TEAM.
50. DREAM TEAM.
51. Wait, this means that even MORE of our favorite people are going on this horribly dangerous mission.